Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE AND EXTENSION.
This service is offered and available to users aged 13 years and older only for personal use and not for commercial use. Using this Service, you represent and warrant that you are (I) 13 years old or older, (II) you are not prohibited from using the Websites in accordance with applicable law, and (III) you use the Service only for your personal needs. If you do not meet these requirements, you should not access or use the Service.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and the Extension, any services or materials that we provide on the Website and the Extension, at our sole discretion, without notice. We do not guarantee that our site, extension or any content on it will always be available or will be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or during any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to certain parts of the Website or the Extension or the entire Service for users.
You must be especially careful when entering personal information into the Service on a public or shared computer so that others cannot view or record your personal information. The website, the extension and all its contents, functions and features (including, but not limited to, all information, the extension, text, images, images, images and cursors, as well as their design, selection and placement) belong to the "Cursor Style", its licensors or other suppliers of such materials are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws or property rights.
You must not modify copies of any materials from this site or extension and their contents. Delete or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from copies of this site and the extension. You must not have access to or use for any commercial purpose any part of the Websites or extensions, as well as any services or materials available through the Website or the Extension.
If you want to use any material on Websites or Extensions other than those listed in this section, send a request on the support page of the Chrome Web Store.
You agree NOT to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, regional, local or international laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, any laws regarding the export of data or software to Russia and other countries).
- For the purpose of exploitation, harm, or attempts to use or harm minors, exposing them to inappropriate content, requesting information that identifies them, or otherwise.
- Transmit or purchase the sending of any advertisements or promotional materials without our prior written consent, including any "unsolicited letters", "chain letters" or "spam" or any other similar offers.
- In order to impersonate or attempt to impersonate a “Cursor Style” an employee, another user, or any other person or organization (including but not limited to using email addresses or aliases associated with any of the above).
- Participation in any other actions that limit or impede the use of the Service or the use of anyone, or which, as we determine, may harm the Service or the users of the Service or make them liable.
In addition, you agree NOT:
- Use the Service in any way that can disable, overload, damage or degrade the operation of the site, expand or interfere with the use of the Service by any other party, including their ability to participate in real-time actions through the Service.
- Use any automation tools, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material in the Service.
- Use any manual process to track or copy any material on the Service or for any other unauthorized purposes without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or procedures that interfere with the normal operation of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are harmful or technologically harmful.
- Try to gain unauthorized access, interfere, damage or disrupt any part of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attack a Service using a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
Information provided on or through the Service is provided solely for general informational purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. You rely on such information solely at your own risk. We disclaim all responsibility and liability arising from any dependence on such materials by you, any other visitors to the Service or anyone who may be informed of any of their contents.
This Service includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and / or reporting services. All statements and / or opinions expressed in these materials, as well as all articles and answers to questions and other content, except for the content provided by the Service, are solely the opinions and responsibilities of the person or organization providing these materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the views of the Service. We are not liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties.
We may update the content of the Service from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or current. Any material on the Service may be out of date at any time, and we are not required to update such material. We can update, modify, modify information and content on the Website and in the Extension, make any changes and updates according to our own decision.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or guarantee that the files available for download via the Internet or on Websites will not contain viruses or other malicious code. You are responsible for the implementation of procedures and control points sufficient to satisfy your special requirements for anti-virus protection and the accuracy of data input and output, as well as for maintaining means external to our site for recovering any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED distributed denial SERVICE, viruses or other technology-malware OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR BY DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THIS, OR ANY WEB SITES, RELATED TO MAY INFECT OR DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, DATA.
YOU USE THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE, ITS CONTENTS AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND EXTENSION, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO COMPLETENESS, SAFETY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR ACCESSIBILITY OF THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION ABOVE, NO “CURSOR STYLE” NOR RELATED TO A “CURSOR STYLE” REPRESENTATIVES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, THE EXTENSION, ITS CONTENT OR ANY REPAIR SHOULD BE PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE FIXED THAT OUR EXTENSION, A SITE OR A SERVER WHICH PLACES IT, WILL BE WITHOUT VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THIS WEB SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS PERFORMED, PREFERENCED.
Under no circumstances shall the SERVICE, ITS AFFILIATES OR OR LICENSORS, SERVICES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICIALS or DIRECTORS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WE SERVICE TO ANY LIABILITY. OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED IN THE SERVICE OR TO OTHER WEB sITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY, emotional disorders, DAMAGES OR EXPECTED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR OTHER CONDITIONS . DEFINITION DOES NOT AFFECT ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHICH COULD NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW WHICH MAY INCLUDE FRAUD.
All reviews, comments, technical support requests, and other messages regarding the Service should be directed to the "Cursor Style" support page in the Chrome Web Store.